What you need:
Cupcake Liners (in color of your choice) I used eight small cupcake liners per flower.
How to Make Paper Flowers
1) Take cupcake liners out of their packaging.
2) Flatten eight cupcake liners (enough for one flower) with your hands.
4) Insert pipe cleaner into the holes through the inside of the cupcake liners. You will probably only be able to do a couple at a time. Keep repeating until you have all eight cupcake liners threaded onto the pipe cleaner.
5) Bring the end of pipe cleaner through the second hole.
6) Starting as close as you can to the edge of the cupcake liners, wrap your pipe cleaner with floral tape. It takes a bit of practice to get good at it.
7) After all eight of the cupcake liners have been placed onto the pipe cleaner, begin pinching the cupcake liners with your thumb and index finger one at a time, beginning with the top one. Repeat until all cupcake liners have been shaped.
8) Voila! A lovely paper flower to admire!
see...cantikkan?nak buat bunga utk pomander balls pun cantek!!harus dicuba nanti =)